These Wine Cork Placecard Holders can be bought (£5.95/per set of 4) at Fabulousfavours.co.uk, but if your feeling creative and have been saving up corks (for what every reason – I’m not asking) this could be a fabulous and simple DIY project for you to undertake. If you can handle drinking a few bottles of wine to save up for this DIY, then I think you’ll be in the clear, supply-wise.
- 1 wine cork per place setting
- Razor blade or X-acto (craft) knife
- Calligraphy pen
- Optional: Hot glue gun and magnet strip
To hear the steps, read more.
- Using the razor blade or craft knife, slice off one side of the cork lengthwise, so it can lay flat on the table. Make sure to use a fresh (sharp) blade, otherwise the cork may crumble.
- Then, with the cork set flat on the table, make a slice down the middle lengthwise, but not all the way through.
[button link=”http://www.casasugar.com/DIY-Wine-Cork-Placecard-Holders-1628653″ linkTarget=”_blank” color=”rosy”]Read More[/button]