Oh my word..is it really only 5 days to Christmas! So I wont task you with any last minute DIY projects for 2012 -that would be just silly! So I thought,what should be the first DIY project of 2013?.. well Thank you cards, of course!
So here’s one I found on http://www.mydiyweddingday.com.
This thank you pack includes an embossed card and the couple’s favourite wedding photos all wrapped in a pretty little pocket folder and finished off with a ribbon.
What you will need:
- watermark ink or embossing ink
- ink of your colour choice (I used black)
- thermal embossing powder of your colour choice (I used gold)
- rubber thank you stamp
- rubber stamp of your choice for front of card (I used a custom monogram stamp)
- heat gun
- cards and envelopes
- luggage tags
- pocket folders
- a selection of your favourite wedding photos
To find out the full details of this project [button link=”http://www.mydiyweddingday.com/2011/06/this-cute-diy-thank-you-card-project-comes-to-us-straight-from-wedding-and-event-planner-angela-at-oh-so-joyous-we-love-the.html” linkTarget=”_blank” color=”rosy”]Click Here[/button]