Our latest video features the wedding of the rather gorgeous Claire & Ben at Moxhull Hall in Sutton Coldfield. This is a great venue if you are looking to hold your ceremony outside. Take a peak at their “best bits”…..
Wedding Video Feedback by Claire & Ben
Q As a newly married couple, what would be the best advice you would give to a couple just starting out on their wedding planning journey?
1. Be organised. There is a lot to get done, lots of people/companies to deal with so best advice is to start planning ASAP and keep up to date of budget via a spreadsheet.
Q What is the best memory you have from your wedding day?
2. Best memory is the ceremony, with it being outside and great weather it made that part extra special.
Q Why did you decide you wanted a video recording of your wedding day?
3. I was advised by friends to get wedding recorded as you miss out on so many parts of the day being a bride, and also you forget things that happened over time for example what was said in the speeches.
Q. What memories did the video provide which your photographs didn’t capture?
4. Speeches without a doubt, and the general atmosphere of the day itself.
Q. Why did you choose The Finishing Touch?
We looked at their previous work online, their professional website etc. We liked their modern style and eye for all the important little details.
Q. Would you recommend Finishing Touch?
5. I did research and felt that finishing touch provided the style of film that I was after at a reasonable cost.
Q. How would you some up your experience of The Finishing Touch?
8. Excellent experience dealing with very professional people.